How long will it take to receive my holster after I place an order?
- Most orders are processed by the end of business on the following business day and shipped in 3-4 days.
- Shipping times vary by location and usually take 2-4 days.
- The average time between placing an order and receiving your holster is 5-10 business days.
- Custom orders may add 2-7 additional days to your order depending on supply availability.
What payment options do you offer?Why choose horsehide over cowhide leather hybrid holsters?
- You can pay with your credit or debit card. You DO NOT need to have a paypal account to use a credit card; they simply process the payments.
- If you have a Paypal account you can pay with it.
- Local sale transactions can be made in cash or by credit card.
- The natural horsehide that is used in our holsters has no dyes to irritate the skin or stain your clothes.
- Horsehide is a tighter grained leather that is stronger than cowhide which allows it to be thinner and more concealable.
- Horsehide's tight grain absorbs less sweat than cowhide, making it a better choice for hot summers like we have here in North Texas.
I would like a custom holster. How do I place an order for a custom holster?
What kind of guarantee do you offer?
- Since all of our custom holsters are hand made for the purchaser, orders are taken over the phone or by email to Jack@butschersleather.com
- After speaking with you about the custom order, a quote will be given and payment is required before production is started.
- My entire line of holsters comes with a lifetime warranty on the product. If it should ever fail, I will repair or replace your holster.